"The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." F.Barron







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Butter and Butterflies

The image I have for you today is from the Who Killed Cock Robin book. The story is about a boy who tells two young girls that if they churn butter fast enough they can make butterflies. Eventually they realize Jimmy Brown was playing a joke on them. They story is called Jimmy Brown's Joke.

This is the original page. I love the little girl's faces, dresses, and tights. They are both so cute. The dairy churn is so detailed and I like the butterfly panel at the top. such a darling image. I played around with it in Photoshop for a bit. I'm dying to think of a project for this image.

This a the jpeg of the cleaned up version, and

here is the PNG.


These are just 2 images where I was playing around with some color. If anyone comes up with a project for thses two butter churners, please share.

No comments: