"The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." F.Barron







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vintage seashell frame

Isn't this a great image? It's from my great-grandmother's postcard collection. It is from 1907/1908. I love the S made out of shells. What really grabbed me, though, is the seashell frame. After a little time with photo shop:
I just love this frame! The sheet music is from the Graphic's Fairy. This card is not yet available on my website. If you are intersted in using it, be sure to left click first to get the original size before saving to your computer.  For more great vintage images, be sure to visit my website. The link is on the right of my blog.

2 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi! It's nice to meet you! I love your blog so far. Thank you for the beautiful image. So special that it belonged to your grandmother. Have a nice day. Twyla

Kim @ Forget-Me-Never said...

You are very welcome. Thank you for checking out my blog!