"The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." F.Barron







Friday, May 21, 2010

Cock Robin PNG fun

The Graphics Fairy shared some info on digi stamps yesterday. After reading her follower's responses I decided to try creating a brush in photoshop. I have used brushes created by other people, but never made my own. I used an image from the vintage storybook "Who Killed Cock Robin?". I have shared some images from this book in the past. I used Illustrator to get a good outline of the image, then used Photoshop to remove the white and save the image as a PNG and created my brush. Here is the PNG if any of you are interested in using it:

If you don't know the story of Cock Robin, it is about his wedding to Jenny Wren. This is Robin Redbreast in his wedding finery. I think he is adorable. If you do find a use for him, I would love to see where he ends up.

No comments: